Monday, May 21, 2007

Proud of my graduate!!




Well my sweet Jay is finally OUT of school and we got the diploma to prove it!! I had the most wonderful surprise party for her yesterday and it went off without a hitch!!! She was, indeed, shocked, to say the least! I wish I could go back and rewind yesterday to do all over again! Her parents and brother and S-I-L were there, along with some good friends and my family. She walked in, I led her to the dining room where everyone jumped out and yelled SURPRISE! She was speechless! I'll post a few pictures from yesterday. It was, by far, the highlight of our weekend. I can't even put into words how very proud of her I am! I have no doubts this degree and all her hard work will pay off soon and land her the job of a lifetime!


I love you, Jay, with all my heart and I am so very, very proud of you!!!


2 comments:

battynurse said...

Sounds like fun. Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Jay. I'm glad you all had a great day.

singletracey said...

CONGRATS to Jay!! Glad the weekend went good and the party went off without a hitch!!