Saturday, April 14, 2007

Aaaahhhhh...finally some symptoms!

4dpo and I might possibly be having a few symptoms. First of all, I had some mild cramping today. It only lasted about 1/2 hour if that, and that's been the first time since AI. My biggest "weird" symptom is that I could eat a horse!!! I've been eating everything that ain't tied down today!!!!! I'm not kidding...I NEVER eat like this! Plus I feel as if I might be coming down with a little bit of a cold. I've been sneezing all day, and literally freezing tonight. Of course the fact that it's only 28* might have something to do with that. ??

Anyway, that's it for today. Temp still went up this morning. Getting higher every day. Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. :) Hoping to announce my BFP soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora! Just a note to tell you! I love you and I appreciate you! You're the love of my life! I worship the ground you and my son Liam walk on. Thanks for being mine. I Love You Unconditionally! Please forgive me for all of my imperfections. You Complete Me! I'm praying this bundle of love comes true for us. I want nothing more then the chance to share this experience with you. Thanks for going through all the emotional pain and Lord willing the physical pain for me. You're forever my BEAUTIFUL CHICA GIRL!!!

Love Forever and Always....JAY