Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The countdown begins...


I'm happy to report that we concieved a baby yesterday!!! :) At least that's our hopes and prayers. Everything went smooth, we were both completely relaxed and it couldn't have been a more intimate and perfect afternoon. Now the waiting begins. I will try my hardest not to obsess this time around. The 2ww (for you, Deb...that's "two week wait") is exruciating! But I will work my darndest (is that even a word??) to forget and not obsess this time. Any ideas on how to do this, btw??


Ironically enough, they say life and death go hand in hand. Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of my Step-Dad's death. He was a real role model for me and I loved him as if he were my biological father. I miss you dearly, Freddie.


That being said, a new life is about to begin. I don't know why and I can't even really explain it, but I feel very confident about this cycle. Optimism is not one of my best features, but for whatever reason, I have an inner peace that we created life yesterday. Our baby is on his/her way. :)


Thank you so much for all the prayers and well wishes. We do appreciate it. Should any symptoms arise in the next two weeks, you'll be the first to know. As always, keep us in your prayers.


1 comment:

battynurse said...

you're in my thoughts and I'm sending sticky baby wishes your way.