Thursday, January 24, 2008

Very sad...

I just wanted to send my heartfelt sympathy out to Tracy (Baby Steps) today. I just read her sister Debbie's post from yesterday and I'm in total shock and dismay. Tracy, if you read this, I'm so very very sorry for your loss. Just try to heal and know that your little LoveBug is in Heaven, safe and sound, and will forever be your guardian angel. I know that doesn't help, but you already know you have soooo many friends and family that are pulling for you and loved this baby already! Hang in there. Big hugs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know... it is so very sad. My heart aches for her.

twondra said...

Very well said. It's so sad and just not fair.

Thanks for the comments on my blog. You're so sweet. :)

RainbowMomma said...

There's been a lot of sadness these past 2 weeks and it breaks my heart.

singletracey said...

I am feeling a bit back to normal.. hence I am blogrolling today... I came across your post and I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for your support and love and encouragement through all of this. You are such a sweet and dear person and I am so glad to have you as a friend.