Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Our 7th *and hopefully final* TWW!!






3 DPO already?! Wow! Seems like it was just last night that we made a baby!! :) God, I pray...


Yes, we are officially in our 7th TWW!! What a weekend it's been!! First and foremost, my best friend in the whole wide world was here visiting from Alabama!! Her and her hubby and 3 beautiful daughters came up Friday and left yesterday. Just to set the tone, Jennifer and I have been BEST friends for 10 years! Ours is a very special friendship, in that our entire relationship has been built long distance. We met through a mutual friend (thank you, Kelly!), but didn't really "click" until she moved from Ohio to Alabama. We haven't seen each other in 7 long years!! The last time she saw me, Liam was in my belly and her little Heather was in her belly!! Our kids are exactly one week apart! :) Well, as if that wasn't fantastic enough, I had sort of calculated that we "might" be doing A.I. yesterday or today, which today happens to be Jennifer's birthday. **Happy Birthday, my BESTEST ESTEST friend!** Anyway, as cool as that would have been, it worked out differently. We ended up doing AI on Saturday while they were here!!!!! :) It couldn't have been more perfect!!


I know God is the one who makes all this happen...I have NO doubts...but there's just so many reasons I have to believe THIS is the cycle for us!!!! First of all, Liam was concieved on lucky cycle #7...this was #7 for us. Next, we used donor #514...5 represents May (Jay's bday) and 14 represents Valentines Day (Liam's bday)! And then there's number that crosses my path on a regular basis...1013. It represents a lot of things, including the time that my husband died (10:13 a.m.). I come across this number so many times...and it wasn't until Saturday evening just before we did AI that I realized it was 10/13/07!! Not only that, but we ended up doing AI at 13 hours post +opk!!! I know it all sounds so silly and juvenile, but I really believe things all fell into place the way they did for a reason. And that reason is the creation of our baby!!!! Nothing could have made it more perfect than my Fer-Fer being here!!!! :)


So everyone, if you would, please say an extra little prayer for us when you read this, and throw in a little jar of baby dust if you wouldn't mind also!!


I'm adding some pics taken this weekend, but there are TONS more on www.myspace.com/chicagirl70 for anyone that wants to look!! Thanks in advance for the prayers and FX! We appreciate it soooooo much!!! I'm so ready for our little bean!! :)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope this is your cycle... sounds like it is really lining up to be that way!

You and your BFF seem to have a very special friendship. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh my beautiful wonderful incredible BFF! I'm so excited and totally counting down the days until you get your BFP! I'm praying every single day! I can NOT wait for little Liberty to be in my arms. I love you so much and hope with all my hopes and dreams that you're pregnant RIGHT NOW! Talk to you sooo sooo soon!
Jen

RainbowMomma said...

I LOVE all the little things that fell into place for you this month. I sure hope lucky 7 is it for you!

battynurse said...

Good luck and lots of postive wishes coming your way. Glad you had a good weekend with your friend.

twondra said...

You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers!! I really hope this is it! Love the pics!

The Milk Maid said...

All our numbers fell into place with Ava too... so whooooo to you! I believe!

Michelle said...

Awww, Im so excited for you! Cant wait to see that BFP in 2 weeks! I will say a prayer for you.