Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am so blessed!!



Well the BIG DAY came and went. As it started out, I was beginning to think "if this is how 37 is gonna be, then I'm skipping it!" I woke up with a splitting migraine that seemed to last through the day up until about 4:00. Turning 37 was literally a PAIN IN THE NECK! But finally it went away and turned out to be probably my BEST birthday yet!!! My Mom went with us out to dinner at Olive Garden, which is by far one of my favorite places to eat!! They did the whole singing thing, brought the cake, I got embarassed, and all that jazz! Liam, with a little help from Jay, got me the new Season One 6-disc set of Br*thers & S*sters. That happens to be my favorite show! As you'll notice in the picture above, my wonderful, romantic, ever-so-sweet Jay, got me a beautiful white gold diamond ring!! NO, not "THE RING" (note to self: YET!), but gorgeous none-the-less!!! She sure knows how make a girl happy and she also learned early on that diamonds ARE a girl's best friend!! ;) I just love her so much!!! No, not because she got me diamonds, although that helps (lol), but because she is the most caring, giving, loving person I've ever known. She goes out of her way, day in and day out, to make Liam & I happy. I just hope she knows the joy and love that I feel for her and hopefully I do as much for her as she does for us. I truly am blessed. :)

6 comments:

singletracey said...

Well this is belated... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday with your loved ones. You deserve it sweetie! You are so kind and always supportive! BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS!!!!

Unknown said...

How nice! Love the ring. Sorry about the migraine, but I am so glad you ended up having a great birthday.

This is the second blog today that mentioned Olive G.arden... really making me want some right now :)

twondra said...

Love the ring! How sweet! Sorry you had a migraine on your b-day. :( Glad you had a good one!

journey of two FL mommies said...

happy belated birthday.. i LOVE the ring :D you are indeed a lucky girl!!!!

battynurse said...

Nice ring. sorry about the migraine but glad your birthday turned out ok.

Michelle said...

Aww, what a great post. Great ring!! Its beautiful. And Happy belated birthday. I also love Olive Garden! We are definatly very blessed to have such great partners to share life with. I am so sure that she knows the joy and love you have for her.