Saturday, June 9, 2007

Kenny...Here We Come!!!!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, comments and prayers for my cousin Alex. He had his fifth surgery yesterday to sew up more of his incision in his leg. He came through the surgery great, has now been released by the cardiologist, has one more surgery scheduled for Monday, and hopefully if all goes well, he may be home at this time next week. He will have to have three to four months of physical therapy but they're expecting a full recovery. He now has another baby on the way which will now make them a family of 8! Eight is enough!!!

Jay and I are in Pittsburgh this weekend for our BIG BIG Kenny Chesney concert tonight! Last year we went to Grand Rapids, MI to see him...but were in the very last row in the nose bleed section!! Tonight we will be in the 18th row YEAH!!! You can just feel the hype in the city! :) I hope we can get some good shots and I will post some tomorrow!

Last night we got to meet a special friend whom I've been talking to through NW. Ironically she's 13 weeks pregnant with the same doner we're using! We're hoping more than ever to be pregnant soon right along with her! So far Pittsburgh RockS!!

4 comments:

battynurse said...

Glad your cousin is doing better and enjoy Kenny Chesney. I've seen him twice and it was great. Have fun in pittsburg too.

Unknown said...

So neat that you got to meet a NW buddy. I talk to a few people closely through email and instant messenger, but I can't wait to meet them!

Hope you had a blast at Kenny Chesney! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Lora,

I was so glad to finally meet you and Jay after emailing so long. I am glad you had a great trip to the 'burg. I am also glad to hear that Alex is doing better.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.